This course focuses on electricity customers and their needs as well as how those needs are satisfied by the energy companies that provide service to them. This module is also included in the Electric Industry Overview
What you will learn
- Why it is important to understand customers’ needs and wants
- The three key categories of end-use customers plus the two categories of wholesale customers
- How each category of customer typically uses electricity and electricity-related services
- The key variables that determine the demand a customer or group of customers will put on the system
- The types of services that electric customers typically buy to satisfy their needs and wants
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Need CPE credits for this course? Click here.