This course explains key types of proceedings used to set regulations, how the proceedings are initiated, and the process they follow. This course is also included in the Energy Regulation Fundamentals
What you will learn
- The purpose of regulatory proceedings
- How proceedings are initiated and by whom
- The various types of proceedings and the issues each type addresses
- The various steps in a regulatory proceeding and what occurs during each step
- What a settlement is and its role in a proceeding
- Who participates in regulatory proceedings and the roles and goals of each participant
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Need CPE credits for this course? Click here.