This course explains the components of the transmission system and the way in which the system is operated in both regulated and competitive markets. This course is also included in the Electric System Fundamentals
What you will learn
- The key components of the transmission system and the function of each component
- How an electric grid is laid out
- The distinct transmission grids found in North America
- How the North American Electric Reliability Corporation works to maintain system reliability
- How market structures for regulated and unregulated competitive markets affect ownership and operation of the transmission system
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Need CPE credits for this course? Click here.