This course addresses the various energy sources and technologies used in electricity production, the characteristics and costs of each type of generation currently in use, and how the various generation types are used to serve customer loads. This course is also included in the Electric System Fundamentals
What you will learn
- The key quantities used in discussing generation
- The three methods used to create electricity
- The key generation technologies in use today and how they work
- The various fuels that are used to power the key generation technologies
- The operating, financial, and environmental characteristics of each key generation technology
- How various types of generation technologies are utilized to serve customer loads on a grid
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Need CPE credits for this course? Click here.