This course addresses how solar power works, the various attributes by which it is compared to other renewable fuel sources and technologies, characteristics of solar power, and the future potential for solar power. This course is also included in the Renewable Energy Overview learning path.
What you will learn
- What solar power is
- The technologies used to generate solar power
- How the technologies convert the energy in the sun to electricity
- The current role of solar power in the U.S. electric generation mix
- The key attributes that determine the benefits, costs, and operational characteristics associated with solar power
- The potential role of solar power in a region's overall electric generation mix
- Key issues for the future growth of solar power
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.