Shale Gas: Economics, Environmental Issues, and Market Impacts
What you will learn
- What shale gas is and how developing and producing the shale gas resource differs from traditional natural gas resources
- The supply chain and economics associated with shale gas
- Environmental issues associated with shale gas and how they can be addressed
- The potential shale gas resource size and how much is available at what cost
- Impacts on processing, pipeline, and storage infrastructure needs as shale gas is developed
- How shale gas development will continue to impact natural gas and electricity markets in North America and globally
Contact us at
No dates are currently scheduled for this seminar. Please Contact Us for more information.
CPE credits? Absolutely!
Enerdynamics Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org
Delivery Method: Group-live
You will receive 8 CPE credits when you successfully complete Shale Gas: Economics, Environmental Issues, and Market Impacts.
Bring this seminar onsite
If you have 8 or 10 participants, chances are it's cost-effective to have us bring this seminar to you. Save time and travel cost by hosting a seminar at your company site. We can also customize the content for your company or geographic region. Give us a call at 866-765-5432 to discuss your onsite options, or send us an e-mail.