North American Gas Markets: Services, Trading, and Pricing
|Prerequisites:||Gas Industry Basics (seminar), Gas Industry Overview (online course), Understanding Today’s Natural Gas Business (book), or a fundamental understanding of the natural gas business|
What you will learn
- How gas markets are structured and function
- Gas market participants and their roles in the marketplace
- How gas flows and is traded through the value chain
- How natural gas prices are set and what affects price volatility
- How supply, transportation, and storage transactions are typically structured
- Key principles of wholesale trading and retail marketing
- Market strategies used by producers, wholesale traders, retail marketers, and utility procurement groups to manage risk and build portfolio value
- What to expect for the natural gas industry in the future
Contact us at
No dates are currently scheduled for this seminar. Please Contact Us for more information.
CPE credits? Absolutely!
Enerdynamics Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Delivery Method: Group-live
You will receive 16 CPE credits when you successfully complete North American Gas Markets: Services, Trading, and Pricing.
Bring this seminar onsite
If you have 8 or 10 participants, chances are it's cost-effective to have us bring this seminar to you. Save time and travel cost by hosting a seminar at your company site. We can also customize the content for your company or geographic region. Give us a call at 866-765-5432 to discuss your onsite options, or send us an e-mail.