Gas System Fundamentals: From Production to the Meter
What you will learn
- Natural gas characteristics
- Key components of the gas delivery system and how they work
- Key design considerations for using the components in gas systems
- Key technical considerations of the gas delivery system that impact reliability, safety, and economics
- How components are used for production, processing, transmission, storage, and distribution systems
- How gas system operations maintains and operates the gas system
Contact us at
No dates are currently scheduled for this seminar. Please Contact Us for more information.
CPE credits? Absolutely!
Enerdynamics Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org
Delivery Method: Group-live
You will receive 16 CPE credits when you successfully complete Gas System Fundamentals: From Production to the Meter.
Bring this seminar onsite
If you have 8 or 10 participants, chances are it's cost-effective to have us bring this seminar to you. Save time and travel cost by hosting a seminar at your company site. We can also customize the content for your company or geographic region. Give us a call at 866-765-5432 to discuss your onsite options, or send us an e-mail.