Gas Industry Basics
What you will learn
- A big-picture perspective of how the gas business operates
- The various types of gas customers, how they use gas, their specific needs, and how services are designed to meet those needs
- North American gas supply and demand and the future of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) exports
- How natural gas is discovered, produced, gathered, and processed
- How natural gas is stored and moved through the transmission and distribution systems to a customer
- Which segments of the industry are regulated and how regulation functions in setting rates, determining services, driving infrastructure decisions, and affecting gas company profits
- Who the key industry participants are and how they use physical and financial strategies to make money and manage risk
- The key forces driving the future of the gas business
Contact us at
No dates are currently scheduled for this seminar. Please Contact Us for more information.
CPE credits? Absolutely!
Enerdynamics Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org
Delivery Method: Group-live
You will receive 16 CPE credits when you successfully complete Gas Industry Basics.
Bring this seminar onsite
If you have 8 or 10 participants, chances are it's cost-effective to have us bring this seminar to you. Save time and travel cost by hosting a seminar at your company site. We can also customize the content for your company or geographic region. Give us a call at 866-765-5432 to discuss your onsite options, or send us an e-mail.