Utility Ratemaking and the Evolving Utility Business Model for Executives
|Prerequisites:||None, however, this workshop is appropriate for anyone in upper-level management at an electric utility company or a holding company with investments in such utilities.|
What you will learn
- The key drivers that impact customer rates
- How rates impact customer groups, other stakeholders, and utility shareholders
- The General Rate Case process including Cost of Capital, determining rate base, determining the revenue requirement, allocating to customer classes, and setting rates
- Details on the rate design process
- Details of current rate issues at your company and the potential effects of different outcomes
- The rate and regulatory opportunities your company faces
- The future beyond the cost-of-service model
Contact us at
No dates are currently scheduled for this seminar. Please Contact Us for more information.
CPE credits? Absolutely!
Enerdynamics Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Delivery Method: Group-live
You will receive 8 CPE credits when you successfully complete Utility Ratemaking and the Evolving Utility Business Model for Executives.
Bring this seminar onsite
If you have 8 or 10 participants, chances are it's cost-effective to have us bring this seminar to you. Save time and travel cost by hosting a seminar at your company site. We can also customize the content for your company or geographic region. Give us a call at 866-765-5432 to discuss your onsite options, or send us an e-mail.