The Future of the Utility: Business Models, Regulation, and Opportunities
|Prerequisites:||None, although a basic understanding of the utility business and how it makes money such as that presented in How Utilities Make Money (online) or How Your Utility Makes Money (seminar) is useful.|
What you will learn
- The rising threat to the current utility cost-of-service business model
- Current utility rate design and how it is changing in response to the new business environment
- Services consumers will want to buy and sell in the future and how non-utility service providers are competing with utilities and each other to win the customer
- What the key current regulatory initiatives are and how they plan to change the utility business model
- Alternative utility business models for the new world and what utilities will need to do to be successful
Contact us at
No dates are currently scheduled for this seminar. Please Contact Us for more information.
CPE credits? Absolutely!
Enerdynamics Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Delivery Method: Group-live
You will receive 8 CPE credits when you successfully complete The Future of the Utility: Business Models, Regulation, and Opportunities.
Bring this seminar onsite
If you have 8 or 10 participants, chances are it's cost-effective to have us bring this seminar to you. Save time and travel cost by hosting a seminar at your company site. We can also customize the content for your company or geographic region. Give us a call at 866-765-5432 to discuss your onsite options, or send us an e-mail.