Gas and Electric Industry Basics - Condensed version
What you will learn
- What natural gas and electricity are and how they work
- Users of gas and electricity and their needs
- Sources of natural gas
- Types of electric generation
- How the physical systems transport and distribute gas and electricity
- How regulation works and how it affects the various market participants
- How gas and electric markets are structured, the roles of market participants, and how participants transact
- What the future will look like for gas and electricity
Contact us at
No dates are currently scheduled for this seminar. Please Contact Us for more information.
CPE credits? Absolutely!
Enerdynamics Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org
Delivery Method: Group-live
You will receive 8 CPE credits when you successfully complete Gas and Electric Industry Basics – Condensed Version.
Bring this seminar onsite
If you have 8 or 10 participants, chances are it's cost-effective to have us bring this seminar to you. Save time and travel cost by hosting a seminar at your company site. We can also customize the content for your company or geographic region. Give us a call at 866-765-5432 to discuss your onsite options, or send us an e-mail.