Gas Fundamentals for Power Markets: Supply, Storage, and Transport
What you will learn
- What gas markets are, who the market participants are, how they are structured, and how they affect gas price and availability
- How gas supply is procured
- The various factors associated with interstate and intrastate transportation and storage
- The role of gas marketers and what they offer to generators
- How physical and financial products are used create a gas supply portfolio
Contact us at
No dates are currently scheduled for this seminar. Please Contact Us for more information.
CPE credits? Absolutely!
Enerdynamics Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org
Delivery Method: Group-live
You will receive 8 CPE credits when you successfully complete Gas Fundamentals for Power Markets: Supply, Storage, and Transport.
Bring this seminar onsite
If you have 8 or 10 participants, chances are it's cost-effective to have us bring this seminar to you. Save time and travel cost by hosting a seminar at your company site. We can also customize the content for your company or geographic region. Give us a call at 866-765-5432 to discuss your onsite options, or send us an e-mail.