Electric System Fundamentals: From Generation to the Meter
What you will learn
- Electric industry jargon and basic electrical principles
- Generation types and sources and their advantages and disadvantages
- The purpose, function, and components of the transmission system
- The purpose, function, and components of the distribution system
- How service connections are provided to customer facilities
- How electricity is delivered into and metered at the consumer’s facility
- How the physical system is structured and operated to deliver electricity
- How the physical system impacts costs and services to customers
Contact us at
No dates are currently scheduled for this seminar. Please Contact Us for more information.
CPE credits? Absolutely!
Enerdynamics Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Delivery Method: Group-live
You will receive 8 CPE credits when you successfully complete Electric System Fundamentals: From Generation to the Meter.
Bring this seminar onsite
If you have 8 or 10 participants, chances are it's cost-effective to have us bring this seminar to you. Save time and travel cost by hosting a seminar at your company site. We can also customize the content for your company or geographic region. Give us a call at 866-765-5432 to discuss your onsite options, or send us an e-mail.